- I want you to be happy with your purchase. If you have issues with any of my products please contact me. I’ll do what I can to make it right. For immediate assistance please call (207) 643-2274 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- LeHay’s is not responsible for replacement costs associated with items that the customer may add to our products after purchase (for example decorative painting).
- In Person: Please visit my site page at lehays.com/events/ for upcoming shows. Also please sign up for my newsletter which will provide you with updated show information.
- On-line sales: A limited number of pieces are available for immediate purchase on this site as well as other on-line stores that we partner with.
- By E-Mail: Please send all e-mail requests to: email@example.com
- By Telephone: Please call (207)643-2274. If I don’t pick up please leave a message and I will call you back. Machinery is running a good portion of the day so I don’t always hear the phone ring!
- By Mail: Address all mail to Robert LeHay, 161 Station Road, Embden, Maine 04958. Do not send any money with your request. Once a request is received I’ll contact you with payment options.
- Items listed for sale within the lehays.com store are available for immediate shipment. I’ll make every effort to ship these items within 24 to 48 hours of being processed.
- For all other orders please contact me. Complete inventory and approximate delivery times can be discussed at that time.
- Merchandise is being shipped from Maine. Please allow up to 7 days, via standard shipping method, for delivery.
- For items listed for sale within the lehays.com store I offer secure online payment options.
- For all other orders I accept most major credit cards and personal checks. If a personal check is used a waiting period of one to two weeks is required prior to the order being shipped.
- Any returned checks will be charged a $40.00 fee.
- Any applicable taxes will be added to the final sale price.
- Carrier: Dependent upon package size and weight orders will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service or UPS.
- We will provide a tracking number to you once the item has shipped. We typically do not request a signature confirmation and the package may be left at your door - we are not responsible for any missing or stolen packages after the shipper has marked the item as delivered. If this is a concern please let us know prior to shipment.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will accept your return and issue a refund within 14 days of receipt. Products must be returned in the same condition in which they were received.
- Returns or cancellation of items that have been custom engraved will not be accepted.
- Please use the following instructions for a return:
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 643-2274
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the person making the return.
- Send the return to: Robert LeHay, 161 Station Road, Embden, Maine 04958
- Please hold onto your return shipping receipt, as we cannot be responsible for packages lost during transit.
- Upon receipt of your return we will process a refund for the cost of the product.
- If an item was damaged during shipment please:
- Keep all packaging as is – do not discard anything.
- If you’re present during delivery have the carrier make note of any obvious damage to the package.
- If product damage is discovered after receipt of package contact me at email@example.com or (207) 643-2274. A return label will be generated. Once I receive the damaged item I’ll arrange for replacement of the product.
CUSTOM ENGRAVING SERVICES:
- Any orders for custom engraving requires payment in full prior to the work proceeding. The customer must approve the artwork in writing. Once written approval has been given the order cannot be cancelled or returned.